- Frame-by-Frame Digitizing for HD Conversion - Converts 8mm and Super 8 movies into MPEG-4 (MP4) digital movie files at 1080P/ 30 fps.
- Regular 8 & Super 8 Roll Film Optional - With Super 8/Regular 8 switch, it could effortlessly convert your Regular 8 and Super 8 into MPEG-4 (MP4) video files.
- No PC or Driver Required - Scans and directly saves digital movies into SD/SDHC cards (32GB max). 32 GB SD card is contained in package. This home used roll film scanner could be operated by yourselves.
- Playback the scanned video - View the movie after scanning with the built-in full color 2.4 inch LCD screen or directly project onto your television with the included video out TV cable.
- Connect to PC or Laptop - Compatible with all Windows, Mac and Linux Operating Systems, it supports to transfer video to PC, MAC, or laptop. Backup or save the scanned video easily.
Open Box. Plugged in and the display set up comes on and rewind and forward is working. I didn't have a movie to run through. Item appears to be in unused, excellent condition See images for item condition. Everything included with the item can be seen in the images.
Pro Film Digitizer Machine with 2.4" LCD, Silver (Convert 3 inch and 5 inch Film reels into Digital) with 32 GB SD CardPro Film Digitizer Machine with 2.4" LCD, Silver (Convert 3 inch and 5 inch Film reels into Digital) with 32 GB SD CardPro Film Digitizer Machine with 2.4" LCD, Silver (Convert 3 inch and 5 inch Film reels into Digital) with 32 GB SD CardPro Film Digitizer Machine with 2.4" LCD, Silver (Convert 3 inch and 5 inch Film reels into Digital) with 32 GB SD CardFilm to Digital Converter Working like a typical projector, you install a 3-inch or 5-inch reel, insert a memory card, press a few buttons, and the device will play the movie and scan it frame by frame to create a digital MP4 movie file. Easy to Use No complicated video editing software is required. You can adjust the exposure and framing directly on the Super 8/8mm film to video scanner. After that, upload the MP4 video file to your computer for personal viewing or take to DVD. Inset the SD Card Use the SD card to save your scanned video. You can remove the SD card and use a card reader to read the data in the card. Share your video with your family and load it on a DVD to give your loved one a warm gift. Read more Basic Introduction Function Film to Digital Converter Film type : 8 mm and Super 8 roll film in 5" or 3" reel Scan Method : Video Recording Scan Speed : 30 Frames ( 2 frame speed recording,30 frames replay Support system WindowsXP / vista / Windows7 / 8/ 10 / Mac10.7.3 Product Parameter Display : Color 2.4TFT LCD Exposure Control : Automatic/Manual (-2.0 EV ~ + 2.0 EV) Resolution : 1440 x 1080 Image Sensor : 3.53Mega pixels(2304(H) x 1536(V))1/3â CMOS sensor Product Size L269 x W114 x H166mm Weight 1410g Accessories 32G SD Card x1 User's Manual x1 TV Cable x1 USB cable x1 Reel shaft plate x2 Power adapter x1 Cleaning Cloth x1 Blower Brush x1 Reel x1 Read more