- Maximum Coverage – This VHF marine radio allows operation of channels in the US, Canada, and internationally at 1 or 25 watts with dual output power for optimal short and long range communication.
- Emergency Ready – GPS capabilities and DSC allow you to send distress signals with the touch of a button and exchange position information with other boats or stations, in addition to instant channel 16 and 9 access for immediate communications.
- Replay Missed Calls – The rewind-say-again feature automatically records the last 20 seconds of incoming transmissions, optimal in noising conditions to make sure you never miss important information from you boat.
- Easy Communication – Communicate with boaters around you with the Public Access external speaker function and communicate through the noise canceling microphone which blocks background noise.
- LCD Display – The Signal Strength Meter shows incoming signals on the large illuminated LCD display. Navigate the various features of this emergency radio easily with the illuminated function keys, and use TriWatch to scan three channels at once.
Open Box. Not Tested. Item appears to be in unused, excellent condition. Radio has never been set up, item was not able to be tested. See images for item condition. Everything included with the item can be seen in the images. When heading out on the water, a fixed-mount VHF radio is vital for communication and safety. With advanced safety features, easy menu navigation, and 24 hour access to emergency alerts and broadcasts, Cobra’s got you covered. The MRF57W is a powerful 2 way radio perfect for short or long range communication. Gain 24 hour access to NOAA weather alerts, one-touch access to channel 16 and 9 and advanced features like Rewind-Say-Again so you’ll never miss a VHF callludes: MR F57W VHF Radio, Flush & Surface Mount Kit, GPS Interface Cable.