- Improve your system's responsiveness, run apps faster and multitask with ease
- Install with ease; no computer skills required How-to guides available at Crucial
- Compatibility assurance when using the Crucial System Scanner or Crucial Advisor Tool
- Micron quality and reliability is backed by superior component and module level testing and 42 years of memory expertise
- ECC Type = Non-ECC, Form Factor = SODIMM, Pin Count = 260-pin, PC Speed = PC4-21300, Voltage = 1.2V, Rank and Configuration = 1Rx16
Open Box. Item appears to be in unused, Not able to test, excellent condition See images for item condition. Everything included with the item can be seen in the images. CT16G4SFD824A is a 16GB DDR4 Notebook module that operates at speeds up to 2400 MT/s and has a CL17 latency. It is an Buffered SODIMM. It conforms to the industry standard DDR4 SODIMM layout of 260 pins and is compatible with systems that take DDR4 2400MT/s SODIMM memory.