- Battery Not Included
- ACCURATE READINGS: Accurate within 1/8 in. at 30 ft. to achieve plum lines
- PRECISE POSITIONING: Fine adjustment knob
- EXTENDED RUNTIME: 10 hours of runtime*** on single 20V MAX* 2.0Ah battery and longer runtime with larger capacity batteries (batteries not included)
- Integrated magnetic pivoting base with 1/4" - 20, 5/8" - 11 thread for use with tripod (sold separately)
- DEBRIS AND WATER RESISTANT: IP54 rating
- JOBSITE DURABILITY: Overmolded case and IP54 rating for dust and splash protection (Applies to tool, not battery or charger)
- Laser Class 2, <=1.5mW @ 510-530nm
Pre-Owned. Looks and appears to be in excellent condition. Item has been tested and functions properly. TOOL ONLY. BATTERY NOT INCLUDED. Everything included with this item can be seen in the images. See pictures for product condition.
This 100/'165' 3x360 laser is the go-to jobsite laser. Now offered on the 20V MAX battery platform, this laser will seamlessly integrate with the tools you already have on the job. This long-reaching laser can has a range of up to 165' when used with a detector (sold separately). Achieve precise positioning with a fine-adjust knob and supreme accuracy with 1/8" at 30'. Use for a full work day with a 10 hour runtime when using a 20V MAX 2.0Ah battery (sold separately). The kit includes the 3x360 laser, target card, drop ceiling attachment, a TSTAK compatible storage case and a user manual.