- The Granit 1991iSR Ultra-Rugged Standard-Range Barcode Scanner from Honeywell expands capabilities and redefines ultra-rugged scanning. With a 10' drop spec, the Granit XP is engineered to keep on working after drops from loading docks, fork trucks, and pick-up trucks.
- The 3.3' tumble test indicates long-term durability with daily knocks and drops from workstation or waist height. A best-in-class 7000 tumble specification ensures the Granit scanner will be ready to work for the long term. IP67 dust and moisture sealing protect scanning performance under harsh treatment. The SR model is ideally suited to normal, near-field scanning operations on 1D and 2D barcodes.
- It is built on Honeywell's next-generation imaging platform, which ensures that otherwise challenging labels do not create a bottleneck in your process. The Granit XP 1991iSR model offer high-durability, extreme performance scanning for standard-range operations. Created for applications where high-speed scanning is needed to maximize productivity and durability is non-negotiable for low total cost of ownership, the Granit XP 1991iSR scanner offers the optimal solution.
- Interface: Bluetooth, Serial, USB, Keyboard Wedge, USB-A.
- What's in the box: Honeywell Granit 1991iSR Scanner ; Charge & Communication Base (CCB22-100BT-03N), USB Type a 3m Straight 5V Power Cable (CBL-500-300-S00).
Brand New. SEALED. See pictures for product condition.
Honeywell Granit 1991iSR Industrial Handheld Cordless Ultra-Rugged Standard-Range Barcode Scanner, Red and Black - Bluetooth, Serial, USB, Keyboard Wedge, USB-A Interface - 1D/2D, SR Focus YKGAV