- FAST CHARGING Utilizing the standard J1772 charging protocol, this charging cable is compatible with all electric cars and plug-in hybrids. The Level 1 portable electric vehicle charger has a 21ft cable thats long enough for most driveways or garages
- LEVEL 1 CHARGING The EV Charger with NEMA 5-15 Plug by Lectron can be used as a Level 1 charger. Connect the charger to a standard outlet in your house and you can charge your vehicle with level 1 charging but connect the charger to a voltage transformer or a special outlet that produces 110V and you will be able to access level 1 charging
- HIGH QUALITY: The charging station is rugged and robust, equipped with overvoltage, overheat and overcurrent protection. The indicating light on the charging station helps to show the various stages of charging and to warn of possible errors
- TECHNICAL SPECS Input Power: 110V AC, Frequency: 60Hz, Maximum Current: 16A, Cable Length: 21ft (6.4m), Plug:NEMA 5-15, Weight: 3.3kg (7.3lbs), Operating Temp: -30C (-22F) to 50C (+122F)
- LED INDICATOR - The LED indicator lights on the charging cable show you where your car is across three different charging levels. It also alerts you if a fault is discovered
Open Box. Item appears to be in unused, excellent condition. Item appeared to have not been used, still had parts wrapped in bubble wrap. HAS NOT BEEN TESTED. See images for item condition. Everything included with the item can be seen in the images. Hassle-free Charging for your EV Electric Vehicles (EVs) are the future. The Lectron EV Charger can make EV use way easier by supplementing your factory-issued charger. It produces a rapid- fire charge and has LED indicator lights that notify you of any charging errors. ✔ Standard J1772 cable fit to most EVs ✔ Level 1/2 charging capable ✔ LED indicator lights to manage charging errors ✔ 21ft cable fit to most driveways ✔ Damage-resistant Read more Quick and Effortless EV Charging Compact and durable, the Lectron EV Charger is perfect for home use. With a 21ft extra long charging cable, it can fit most driveways and garages. The NEMA 5-15 Plug has an input power of 110V. One Cable, All Vehicles The J1772 charging protocol of this plug allows it to charge almost all electric cars and plug-in hybrid vehicles. It provides users with shock protection and safety while charging in wet conditions. It is perfect for users that own more than one electric vehicle or buildings with docks for EV charging.