- Playing to a packed house Impress little actors with LEGO Friends Andreas Theater School (41714), an extensive playhouse set where drama-loving kids can act out their passion for drama
- Feature-packed for epic fun This set is hinged and opens out to reveal a stage with 2 backdrops, orchestra and balcony seating, dressing room, props room, lights rigging and 4 mini-dolls
- Creative play takes center stage Kids recreate various theater jobs, from learning parts at acting school to working backstage controlling the lights or making up the faces of the actors
- Just like the real thing The building looks just like a London West End theater. Inside, fabric curtains roll back to reveal the stage and theres an assortment of props to spark creative play
- Gift for kids Make the day of kids aged 8+ who love drama toys and LEGO Friends Andrea with a gift of this 1,154-piece set for birthdays and special occasions
Brand New, Unused. Box is still sealed, but does have some damage from previous shipping. The sealed tabs are also starting to lift from shipping and things being on top the box. Everything inside the boxes should be in excellent condition. See images for item condition.
Know a kid aged 8+ who lives for their acting classes? Make their day with Andrea’s Theater School (41714). Let them imagine being a star of the stage with this beautiful theater building, where kids who enjoy all things drama will love exploring this detailed model’s many features. The Victorian facade opens to create the theater, complete with orchestra and balcony seats. Opening the textile theater curtains reveals 2 backdrops – a medieval castle and a nighttime city scape. Spin the theater round and there’s rigging for the lights and a dressing room where characters get made up, just like at a real theater! There are also toy props so kids can create dramatic scenes of their own. LEGO Friends Andrea, Ollie and Freya can act out parts under the tutelage of Prof. Adrian. This acting school set comes with instructions for the digital age. The interactive guide lets kids zoom, rotate and view their model in 3D as they build.