- Controls cough and thins and loosens mucus to make coughs more productive and help relieve chest congestion.
- Immediate and Extended Relief that lasts up to 12 hours. Mucinex pantented bi-layer tablet contains an immediate-release layer on one side and extended-release layer on the other side which allows extended relief for up to 12 hours
- Dosage: Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
- Active Ingredients: Guaifenesin 600 mg (expectorant) & Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg (cough suppressant) (In each extended-release bi-layer tablet)
- Mucinex is the no.1 doctor recommended OTC expectorant among Internists, General Practitioners and Family Practitioners
Open Box. Item appears to be in unused condition. **Boxes have a lot of damage. Blister packs may be damaged.** See images for item condition. Everything included with this item can be seen in the images.