- Refined firing mechanism reduces recoil; reduces force required on the work surface when driving pins
- Drives 6 different lengths of 23 gauge pins (5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 1", 1-3/16" and 1-3/8"); MAGAZINE capacity up to 120 pins
- Anti-dry Fire mechanism engineered to prevent driving blanks and damage to work surface
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment for precise flush and Countersink finish
- Cordless for increased convenience; eliminates the need for a compressor and air hose
Open Box. Item appears to be in unused, excellent condition See images for item condition. Everything included with the item can be seen in the images.
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Pin Nailer, 23 Ga. (model TP03Z, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately), is a hose-free solution for finish and trim work. The TP03Z is compact and powerful, and drives up to 1, 250 pins on a single charge of a 12V CXT 2. 0Ah battery (sold separately). It will drive six different lengths of 23 gauge pins (5/8", 11/16â, â, 1", 1-3/16", 1-3/8") with a magazine capacity of up to 120 pins. Added features include an anti-dry fire mechanism engineered to prevent driving blanks, tool- less depth adjustment for precise flush and countersink finish, and a contact trigger for improved accuracy and precision. With Makita 12V max CXT Lithium- Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately) users get improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L. E. D. charge level indicator. For longer run time, all 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium- Ion 4. 0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over- discharging and over-heating. Itâs part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.