- Powerful motor design drives standard 16 gauge, straight finish nails from 1" to 2-1/2" in length
- Drives up to 1, 000 finish nails using a 5.0Ah 18V LXT battery (battery not included)
- Cordless for increased convenience, eliminates the need for a compressor and air hose
- Compact center height enables viewing around the nose tip when fastening in tight spots
- Anti-dry Fire mechanism engineered to help prevent driving blanks and damage to work surface. The reversible belt clip allows the tool to remain close
Lightly Used. Tested. Item appears to be in lightly used, excellent condition. Item has been tested and works perfectly. See images for item condition. Everything included with the item can be seen in the images. The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless 2-1/2â straight finish nailer, 16 GA. (model XNB02Z, tool only) is an ideal solution for trim work, baseboard and crown molding installation, flooring and other woodworking applications. The XNB02Z is compact and powerful, and drives standard 16 gauge straight finish nails from 1â to 2-1/2â in length with a magazine capacity of up to 110 nails. Using an 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery (sold separately), the XNB02Z will drive up to 1, 000 finish nails on a single charge. Additional features include an anti- dry fire mechanism that is engineered to help prevent driving blanks and damage to work surface. It has a 2-mode selector switch, trigger Lock button, and âtool-lessâ depth adjustment for precise flush and Countersink finish. It's part of Makitaâs expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the worldâs largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star protection Computer controls . Star protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the Star symbol on the battery indicating Star protection inside.