- The 14" HCS trash stack includes two cymbals that stack together cymbal stacking is a popular way of getting a trashy cymbal effect without any sustain (ring) place these cymbals directly on top of one another on any common stand for a sloshy sound
- Hole cut-outs for enhanced sound the hole cut-outs dry the cymbals' sound, meaning they have little to no ring with a trashy, sloshy response that is perfect for stacking experiment with loose or tight tension on your stand for more or less "slosh"
- Designed for beginners and students Meinl HCS cymbals are designed for beginner and student musicians using a durable brass alloy that maintains its tone while holding up to the brunt of drum sticks these cymbals are ideal for any style of music
- Made in Germany when you open the box, the first thing you will notice is these cymbals bear the exact same markings as professional Meinl cymbals they feature the large Meinl stamp and a smaller laser engraved logo with the text Made in Germany
- Full range of sounds unique to this price range, HCS cymbals offer all of the cymbal types and sizes normally found in professional set ups to beginners from trash crashes and splashes to bells and chinas, any sound option is within reach
- Great for instructors Meinl HCS cymbals are made for new players who are learning their way around the drum set teachers will find these to be an outstanding affordable solution to outfit their lesson sets with in a studio or classroom
OPEN BOX. Looks and appears to be in excellent condition. Does not appear to be used. Everything included with this item can be seen in the images. See pictures for product condition.