- Manually locks vehicle into 4-wheel drive. 2 hubs included (pair)
- Fits Ford Ranger 98- 00, Mazda B3000/B4000 01-08
- Replaces original or automatic/vacuum hubs for secure lock.
- Built to last. Nylon reinforced dial. Easy to Install
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Brushed Aluminum Jacket
- Nylon Reinforced Dial
- Replaces Original Equipment Manual or Automatic Hubs
- We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization and an approved supplier to the US Military
PARTS ONLY | Appears to be used. Unable to test so selling for PARTS. Everything included with this item can be seen in the images. See pictures for product condition.
Mile Marker hubs manually lock your vehicle into 4-wheel drive and are built last through all weather and terrain. The 426 hubs are an easy-to-install replacement for vacuum locking hubs on older Ford Rangers (’98 – ’00) and Mazda’s (B3000/B4000 ’01-’08). Construction of this hub features a nylon reinforced dial and a brushed aluminum jacket. Use fitment and User guide for exact fitment questions. If converting from automatic hubs, a nut conversion kit is required on some applications.