- USE WITH TWO OR THREE SHOWERING DEVICES: Integrated M-CORE Transfer Valves can control 2 or 3 showering devices, a simple transfer cartridge modification changes the valves flow from two outlets to three outlets
- IMPORTANT: When using 3 Showering Devices, transfer valve cartridge must be modified. Simple Cartridge Modification changes the valves flow from two outlets to three outlets. See Transfer Valve Instructions for additional information.
- IMPORTANT: When using 2 Showering Devices, designated outlet 3 must be CAPPED. Caps sold separately.
- PRESSURE-BALANCING CAPABILITY: M-CORE valves, with new 3-Series trim, have pressure-balancing capabilities designed to control temperature fluctuations in the event of water pressure changes in the home
- VOLUME CONTROL: Features volume control, allowing you to adjust the flow of water for greater functionality
- VERSATILE DESIGN: M-CORES adaptability allows the valves to be roughed in with the option of functionality and style changes that don't require removing or changing the valve(s)
- STREAMLINED INSTALLATION: Features an integrated mounting bracket that secures the valve directly to a brace, streamlining the installation process and saving time
Lightly Used. Item appears to be in lightly used, excellent condition. See images for item condition. Everything included with the item can be seen in the images.
M-CORE is shower design on your time. This valve system is simpler and faster to install, and offers additional functionality with desired style choices to create an ideal shower environment. Moen has conducted extensive research to create M-CORE, and what drives the design is a passion to make the workday more streamlined for plumbers and to give more freedom in showering functionality and design whether in new construction or remodel projects. Homeowners and designers will enjoy M-CORE's improved style and finish options including perfectly matching mixing and transfer trim, and attention to detail that reflects a desire for a dream bathroom. Once installed, M-CORE valves, with new 3-Series trim, have pressure-balancing capabilities designed to control temperature fluctuations in the event of water pressure changes in the home. They also feature volume control, allowing you to adjust the flow of water.