- 100% Synthetic
- Vibram sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 16" around
- 5 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- High-grade extended rubber exterior provides extra toughness and makes for a 100% waterproof winter boot; pull tab for easy on/off
- Fleece lining is soft for enhanced comfort, durable for long wear, and provides exceptional warmth in frigid environments; comfort rated from -40 F to 40 F (-40C to 4C)
- Womens last is specially designed to support the female foot; 16-inch height offers maximum protection from the elements
- Comfort insole supports and cushions feet; slip-resistant, rugged outsole offers durability and traction on slick surfaces
Warm and stylish, Muck Arctic Sport ll Extreme Conditions Tall Rubber Women's
Winter Boots can take you from the city streets to the mountains with ease.
These 100% waterproof winter boots feature a 5 mm neoprene bootie which
absorbs impacts, retains heat and flexes with your feet as you walk. Equipped
with a fleece lining for a comfort rating of -40 F/-40 C, these tall
insulated boots also have an extended rubber exterior for extra protection
from rain, slush and snow. On the inside, a women's last and comfort insole
supports and cushions your feet without adding extra weight. An aggressive
outsole grips slick surfaces to help prevent slips and falls. These women's
snow boots will pair effortlessly with outerwear in any color or style.