- UPDATED CLASSIC: The classic film is back with a new formula exclusively for I-Type cameras. It uses Polaroid's latest chemistry to provide richer colors, tones, and contrasts. I-Type film is not compatible with vintage Polaroid cameras.
- LIGHT IT UP: Polaroid Instant Film loves light. The more light in your shot, the better your photo will turn out. Always shoot in bright light or use the camera flash.
- DEVELOP: All photos appear blank at first. Photos develop within 15 minutes. Shield photos from the light and place them face down as they develop.
- CREATE: Every photo you create is rich textured and unique. Unpredictable, imperfect, and impossible to reproduce.
- STORE CHILLED: Temperature affects how the film works so keep it stored chilled in the fridge, do not freeze. Not compatible with vintage Polaroid cameras
Looks and appears new, unused, and in original sealed packaging.