- Full frame compatible with an 18.8 degree angle of view on full frame cameras and a 12.4 angle of view on APS-C cameras
- Rokinon Ultra Multi-Coated (UMC) Optics & features built-in Nikon AE chip for auto metering and auto exposure with your camera
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 2.6 ft. with fast apertures of f2.0 - f22
- Features 9 diaphragm blades and includes a removable lens hood
- Includes lens pouch, front and rear lens caps, removable lens hood and 1 year Rokinon warranty
Lightly Used. Not Tested. Item appears to be in used, excellent condition. Item was unable to be tested. See images for item condition. Everything included with the item can be seen in the images. On the heels of the recently introduced Rokinon 12mm Fisheye and 50mm F1.4 lenses, Rokinon expands its already impressive Full Frame Prime Lens lineup with the Rokinon 135mm f2.0 ED UMC Digital Telephoto Lens. This high speed telephoto feature a circular 9-blade diaphragm for superb out-of-focus highlights (Bokeh), a non-rotating filter mount, high performance ED glass elements, UMC anti-reflective Ultra Multi-Coating, close focusing to 2.6 feet and is tightly color matched to the Rokinon lens system. The Rokinon 135mm f2.0 is available in lens mounts for Canon EOS, Nikon (With AE Chip), Sony E, Sony A, Pentax K, Micro 4/3, Fuji X and Samsung NX.