- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately Calf High from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 14.8 around
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather with a waterproof membrane, along with a breathable and moisture-wicking lining with treatment for odor control
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- Composite safety toe powered by CarbonShield technology and fiberglass shank for structural support
- Lightweight, Cushioning EVA Midsole and a Rubber Outsole that is heat resistant, oil resistant, slip resistant, abrasion resistant and non-marking.
- Goodyear Welt construction for a durable mechanical bond, and ExoSpine technology to provide lasting structure, durability and improved heel fit
LIGHTLY USED. Item appears to be in lightly used, excellent condition. See images for item condition. Everything included with the item can be seen in the images. Our Timberland PRO Footwear styles stand up to the rigors of the worksite. With built-in comfort technologies, electrical hazard protection and slip-and oil-resistant soles - our safety toe and soft toe styles deliver optimal performance on the job - all day long. Timberland PRO has always been about delivering premium products that stand up to the most rugged users and the harshest conditions. We've built upon that tradition, creating products for the farm and ranch channel and the oil and gas industry. With the utmost attention to craftsmanship and innovation, each boot provides the ultimate comfort, durability and performance.