- The Viper Red Dot Sight has a super low-profile making it perfect for handguns with cut-out slides.
- The Viper's low height allows it to co-witness with iron sights and the 6 MOA dot is easy to pick up and get you on target fast. Power and illumination controls are easy for shooters to access and adjust.
- The fully multi-coated, ultra-clear lens offers a wide, unobstructed field of view while Armortek coatings protect your lens from oil, dirt, and scratches.
- Hard anodized finish- highly durable low-glare matte finish. 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments move the dot to your point of aim.
- Waterproof and shockproof construction ensure your Viper Red Dot is ready for all conditions; O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
Used. Item appears to be in lightly used, excellent condition. See images for item condition. Everything included with the item can be seen in the images. The Viper Red Dot’s super-low mounting height makes it the perfect solution for handguns with cutout slides. Gives shooters the simplicity and speed advantage of a dot sight, while co-witnessing with stock iron sights. The trade off? Nothing. The left-side up/down power and illumination controls are easy to access and manipulate. Recessed 1 MOA windage and elevation adjustments are super clean, protected from incidental contact, and always at the ready. It runs on a CR2032 battery. Please update the above details, thank you.